City Council meetings will be held in an online / broadcast environment only. While Councilors may gather at City Hall, public can view or participate using technology.
How to view City Council meetings
- SpringsTV—Comcast Channel 18 or 880 (HD) and Century Link Channel 18, or watch online.
- Facebook Live—Colorado Springs City Council Facebook page @coscitycouncil
- Dial in: +1 720-617-3426, Meeting number: 156 778 281#
How to participate
- The public can email general comments or comments regarding the agenda in advance of a meeting to: AllCouncil@coloradosprings.gov
- Comments will also be taken through Facebook Live during the meeting
- During the April 28, 2020 meeting, you may provide comments by calling +1 720-617-3426 United States, Denver (Toll) and entering this Conference ID: 156 778 281#, Please enter *6 to unmute your line to comment when called to speak.
Regular meetings occur on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
In accord with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 ("ADA"), the City of Colorado Springs will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. Should you require an auxiliary aid and/or service to participate in an upcoming meeting, please contact us as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled monthly meeting so that we can do our best to accommodate your needs.