All City of Colorado Springs administrative and elected administrative offices and agencies will be closed Monday, Nov. 12 in observance of Veterans Day, including:
- City Hall
- City Clerk
- Municipal Court
- Sales Tax Office
- Administrative offices for Mountain Metropolitan Transit
- Park, Recreation & Cultural Services Administrative Building
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum
- Historic City Auditorium (Private Rentals Only)
- Sports Office and Therapeutic Recreation Programs in Memorial Park
- Rockledge Ranch Historic Site
- Starsmore Visitor and Nature Center
- Meadows Community Center
- Otis Park
- Hillside Community Center
- Pikes Peak Highway -free admission to military (active and retired) with ID.
- Garden of the Gods Park
- Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center – Winter Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sertich Ice Center – Veterans Day Skate Special 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. $3 admission & skate rental
- Patty Jewett Golf Course – Weather dependent
- Valley Hi Golf Course – Weather dependent
- Deerfield Hills Community Center AFTER 1 p.m.
- Fairfield and Evergreen Cemetery - Gates open (offices closed)
The City of Colorado Springs encourages the community to come out and support veterans at the Veterans Day Parade, Saturday, Nov. 3 at 10 a.m. This year’s theme is Celebrating 100 Years of Armistice/Veterans Day 1918-2018.