Acts of kindness can energize and warm the souls of both the person sharing goodness and those receiving it. Our local health care workers deserve our appreciation and a little extra kindness during these tough times. Below are some suggested ways to directly support front line health care workers through donations or an encouraging note.
UCHealth: Memorial Hospital Central, Memorial Hospital North, Grandview Hospital or Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
- First, send an email to Amy Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate any donations. In the subject line, please write: #smallacts campaign.
- Order meals from a local Colorado Springs restaurant to feed a unit at any of our four hospitals. Please provide one-week notice.
- Buy gift cards for local restaurants and provide them to the hospital to purchase meals for health care workers.
- Purchased prepackaged snacks and drinks that will be placed in breakrooms throughout the hospitals to remind employees of community support.
- Make a donation through the Memorial Hospital Foundation for the hospital to purchase meals or snacks. Please reach out to email@example.com
- While online, send cards, letters, pictures, drawings, to: https://www.uchealth.org/extraordinary/thankyouform/
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services: Penrose Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center
- Please use this form to send cards, letters, drawings to share your encouragement and thanks.
- Send gift cards for local restaurants to purchase meals for health care workers:
Penrose-St Francis Health Services
Attn: Andrea Sinclair, Administration & Communications/PR
2222 N. Nevada Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80907