CARELink was designed specifically for our area Independent, Assisted, Memory Care and Nursing facilities to provide fire and life safety training and educational support to the residents and staff of these facilities. The CSFD Education team can provide training on emergency/evacuation planning, fire drills, proper use of 9-1-1, File of Life and general fire and life safety topics.
- Evacuation & Safety Plan Checklist
- Evacuation Example Diagram
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Drill Frequency Chart
- Code Information for Occupancy Types
- Common Terms and Definitions
- Fire Drill Record
For more information or to request a program at your facility, please submit the Program Inquiry Form.