Main content

Frequently Asked Questions

I have a question about a permit. Who can I contact?

  • For Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression permits, contact Construction Services at 385-5982.
  • Open burning also requires a permit from the Health Department. Contact 719-578-3199 Option 3.
  • For all other permits, contact the Division of the Fire Marshal at 719-385-5978.