Membership Update Notice:
COS Premier Members are entitled to the following benefits/services at the Colorado Springs Airport:
- Complimentary Long-Term parking (currently valued at $8/day)
- 10% discount on purchases at any retail shop (some items may be excluded; please see shops for details)
All members must show their membership card to a cashier when exiting to receive the parking benefit.
Please note that, the Premier Lounge hours may vary based on the flight schedule.
As a friendly reminder, to continue receiving your Premier Lounge membership benefits your membership must be active at the time of use. Please plan ahead of any scheduled travel and renew your membership online prior to the expiration date; memberships will not automatically renew. Please note that members will be responsible for any costs incurred while membership is expired.
View the complete Terms and Conditions for COS Premier Membership and Premier Lounge access.
To purchase or renew, please click on a membership level below:
COS Premier Membership Individual - $299
* Regular price, one member, 12 months
COS Premier Membership Household - $450
* Regular price, two members with same address, 12 months
Corporate Membership - $240
* Corporate Membership discounts are available to groups of 10 or more. Call (719) 550-1900.
* Prices may vary.
About Premier Lounge
Enjoy the comfort of our cozy lounge, complete with conference room and business center. Lounge visitors can enjoy complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks. Menu and bar service will be offered via our SSP America food vendor at regular menu pricing.
The Premier Lounge hours of operation are based on the flight scehdule.
The lounge is available to:
- American Airlines AAdvantage® Executive Platinum members
- Delta SkyMiles Medallion® Platinum and Diamond Medallion members
- Early Returns® Frontier Elite
- oneworld® Emerald members
- Star AllianceTM Gold Status members
- United Global ServicesSM members
- United MileagePlus Premier® 1K® members
- Priority Pass™
- Southwest A-List and A-List Preferred