Mountain Metro Transit's Metro Rides program offers a bike valet service for events throughout the city. Bike valet is free for City sponsored events. For non-City Sponsored events, a $50.00 refundable deposit is required at the time the bicycle racks are picked up for the event. The deposit will be refunded when all equipment is returned and determined to be in good working condition. All equipment must be returned within 48 hours after the event ends unless other arrangements have been made. It is the sole responsibility of the event manager to monitor and police the bicycle parking area, and to monitor and limit access to the bicycle parking area, to prevent theft of or damage to bicycles parked on the Bicycle Valet Racks.
Bike Valet Best Practices
- Fill out and submit a City of Colorado Springs, Mountain Metro Bike Valet Release Form (below) and email it to TransitInfo@coloradosprings.gov.
- Bike Valet racks can be reserved by event planners for all city sponsored events at no charge.
- Bike Valet racks can be reserved by any event planner or organization for a $50.00 refundable deposit.
- Event planner is responsible to have a volunteer(s) to monitor the bicycle parking area.
- Cyclists can lock their bikes to the secured bike racks.
- The volunteers shall limit access to the bicycle parking area to volunteers only. Bikes will be retrieved by volunteers and brought to the proper owner.