Food Policy Advisory Board

Share this page:

Board Details and Roster

Agendas & Minutes

Cottage Food/Farm Stand Permits

To apply for a cottage food/farm stand permit to sell homegrown produce or homemade, non-perishable products such as honey, jams, teas, etc., you need a Home Occupation Permit from the City Planning Department.  Refer to City Code 7.5.1503:M Home Occupation Permit Standards and Criteria for Raw, Uncut Produce and Cottage Food Sales for requirements for a home farm stand and Colorado Revised Statutes 25-4-1614(2)(b) for information regarding permissible cottage food items. This application and payment can be submitted to Land Use Review by mailing the it to 30 S Nevada, Suite 105, Colorado Springs, CO 80903 or by hand delivering it to 30 S Nevada, Suite 105.