The Peddler of Food Wares License was renamed to Mobile Food Vendor License on June 27, 2017.
A mobile food vendor is any person who operates in the City selling or taking orders for or offering to sell or take orders for food from or upon the public right-of-way, or to a person on the public right-of-way.
A mobile food vendor apparatus is a cart, food truck, wagon, mobile stand, motor vehicle or other vehicle, or other appurtenances used to conduct mobile food vendor operations.
- City Code 2.3.7 for Mobile Food Vendor License
- City Code Chapter 2, Article 1 for all Business Licenses
Fees and Payment
- Annual license fee for the first unit: $110
- Annual license fee for each additional unit: $25
- Late renewal fee: $55
- Duplicate license fee: $5
Mobile Food Vendor Licenses are valid for one (1) year from the date of issuance or renewal.
The City Clerk's Office accepts cash, check, money order, Visa and MasterCard.
- Business License Application
- Department Review Form
- Approval by Colorado Health Department in El Paso County, as outlined in Department Review Form.
- Approval by City Planning and Land Use Review, as outlined in Department Review Form.
- Approval by City Sales Tax, as outlined in Department Review Form.
- Lawful Presence Affidavit
- Trade Name Registration and Certificate of Good Standing with Colorado Secretary of State, if applicable.