Revocable License vs. Revocable Lease

Share this page:

(Please allow 4 weeks for processing)

Revocable License

For private encroachments onto City-owned property, City-owned easements, ingress/egress across City-owned property or other use of City property, except in City Rights-of-Way.

Revocable Lease

A temporary or revocable permission to use City–owned property, except in City Rights-of-Way.

You may request a revocable Lease/License by submitting a completed and signed Public Request for Services Form, along with the following:

  1. Map showing the location, area and size of the lease or license area;
  2. What is the proposed use;
  3. Terms; and
  4. Special conditions (limitations, restrictions on use and occupancy).

More information may be required depending on the nature of the land use and the requested license.  Should you have any questions, please contact Barbara Reinardy at (719) 385-5601, or by e-mail at

Use of City Rights-of-Way

To obtain a Revocable Permit for private use of public right-of-way, please contact the Land Use Review/Planning and Development Department at 719-385-5905 or