- November 1 to April 30: 5 am - 9 pm.
- May 1 to October 31: 5 am - 10 pm.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in City Parks by Ordinance No. 9-9-410.
- Parking/Vehicular Access: Motorized vehicles of all types including golf carts, gators, ATVs, etc, are strictly prohibited on park property, lawns, turf, restricted roadways, bicycle/pedestrian pathways, creek pathways, turf or athletic fields. All cars must be parked in designated parking areas.
- Trash and debris must be disposed of properly.
- Open fires and charcoal grills are prohibited. Place propane grills on hard surfaces such as a concrete pad or picnic table.
- It is unlawful for any person to injure, deface, destroy, sever or remove any park property.
- If you are using amplified equipment for your picnic or event, you will need to obtain a noise permit through the Police Department per Ordinances No. 9-8-101 through 9-8-109. Please contact CSPD at 444-7704 regarding noise permits. No permit is confirmed until the noise permit has been approved.
- The posting of signs leading to a reservation area or hanging decorations or other materials on park buildings, structures or vegetation is prohibited.
- The smoking of any cigarette, pipe, cigar or electronic smoking device is prohibited on park property unless a designated area is provided. No. 6-6-202
- It is unlawful for any unauthorized person to attach any rope, wire or other contrivance to any tree or plant in any park.
9.9.301: ANIMAL DEFECATION:
It is unlawful for any person to allow any animal over which the person has control to defecate upon any park land without the excrement being removed by the person in control of the animal from the park and dispose of properly. The Park Manager may designate areas of the parks where the rule does not apply. (Ord. 18-24)
9.9.302: DOGS, DOMESTIC ANIMALS AT LARGE:
A. It is unlawful for any person to lead or allow to be loose any animal upon park premises; dogs, however, may be led or carried but not allowed loose. Dogs may be loose but under the control of the owner or keeper in those areas designated as dog parks or off-leash areas. Nothing in this section shall be construed as permitting the running of dogs at large. All dogs in those areas where the animals are permitted without leashes shall be under control at all times.
B. In any dog park or off-leash area designated by the Park Manager in which dogs are permitted without leashes, it is unlawful for any person:
1. To intentionally, knowingly or recklessly lead, bring or release any other type or species of animal into or upon the confined or fenced dog park or off-leash area; or
2. To fail to obey any posted rules, regulations or guidelines for use of the fenced dog park or off-leash area.
3. To bring a dangerous animal, as defined in section 6.7.102 of this Code, into a fenced dog park or off-leash area. (Ord. 18-24)