Patty Jewett Golf Course, the third oldest public course west of the Mississippi built in 1898, has been city-owned since 1919. The entrance sets the elegant mood, complete with a wonderful wrought-iron gate and a drive down a narrow road lined with a canopy of 100-year-old trees. The 18-hole course has a par of 72 and can challenge even the most experienced golfer. A separate 9-hole course is also available.
We have a full-service golf shop that includes all the latest equipment, apparel, and lesson programs at the lowest prices in the pikes peak region. To complete the experience, stop in at the Patty Jewett Bar & Grill for a refreshing drink or meal with a grand view of Pikes Peak. Banquets are available.
Call to book a Tee Time for Patty Jewett: 719-385-6950
Tee Times can be made up to 7 days in advance online, in person, or via telephone.
2019 Pricing Information
2019 Patty Jewett Aerification Dates
- April 15,16,17,18 (Peak/Plains/Prairie) Conventional/Deep Tine Aerification
- September 3,4,5,6 (Peak/Plains/Prairie) Conventional Aerification
Learn about Patty Jewett and the history of tournament play ...
For More Patty Jewett Web Sites
No specials available at this time.
Patty Jewett Course Map
Patty Jewett General Information
- Grass: Poa Annua/Bent grass greens, Bluegrass, Rye, and Poa Annua fairways
- Wildlife: Has a variety of wildlife, ranging from foxes to deer. Member of the Audubon Sanctuary Program.
- Course Records: 63, Barry Hogg; 63, Steve Ivan
- Dress Code: Proper golf attire and spikeless shoes
- Practice Facility: Full-service range and putting green
Golf Course Rules
- Tee off only between markers.
- Do not play unless players in front of you are out of range.
- Play holes in their numbered sequence. Do not cut across the course.
- Golfers cannot play more than one ball on any hole unless permitted by golf rules.
- Children 9 or younger are not permitted on Patty Jewett Golf Course.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought on the golf courses.
- Replace all divots.
- Maintain your position or permit faster players to play through.
- Call "FORE" loudly if a ball is in danger of striking another player.
- Rake sand traps.
- Do not lay golf bags down or take carts onto putting surface.
- Repair ball marks on greens.
- Move off the green immediately after the last putt is made.
- The use of Range Balls on golf course is prohibited.
- Non-potable water used to irrigate. Do not drink.
- Play at your own risk when lightning is threatening. Management advises you to stop play and seek safe shelter. No warning siren will sound.
2019 Golf Tournaments
- March 31 Patty Jewett Men’s Golf Association
- April 13 Patty Jewett Men’s Golf Association
- May 4 Patty Jewett Men’s Golf Association
- May 25&26 Patty Jewett Men’s Golf Association
- June 15 Patty Jewett Men’s Golf Association
- June 23 Patty Jewett Men’s Golf Association
- July 7 Patty Jewett Men’s Golf Association
- July 15 – 20 Pikes Peak Amateur Tournament (Open)
- August 3&4 Patty Jewett Men’s Golf Association
- August 24 Patty Jewett Men’s Golf Association
- Sept. 8 Patty Jewett Men’s Golf Association
- Sept 29 City Two Man Championship Day 2
- Oct 5 Survivors
- Oct 6 Patty Jewett Men’s Golf Association
- Oct 19 Patty Jewett Men’s Golf Association
- Oct 26 Patty Jewett Men’s Golf Association Make-up
Patty Jewett Golf Course
900 East Espanola Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Pro Shop: 719-385-6934; email@example.com
Banquet Coordinator: 719-385-6945
Golf Manager: 719-385-6931; firstname.lastname@example.org
Driving Range: 719-385-6949