A Philanthropic Investment
The new Pikes Peak Summit Complex will achieve the following:
- Construct a new, relocated Summit Visitor Center, and remove the current buildings
- Create new indoor and outdoor amenities
- Add dazzling interpretive exhibits
- Improve accessibility
- Fulfill the world’s highest standards in building sustainability, becoming the world’s most sustainable structure ever built at 14,000’
There are several ways to get involved and give to the summit. All gifts are tax-deductible.
- Give online. Online donations can be made at www.givetopikespeak.org.
- Make a physical cash donation. Make a donation at any Ent Credit Union location in the Pikes Peak region by dropping your loose change into a My Mountain donation box. Are you an Ent member? Transfer funds quickly and easily from your account to the Pikes Peak Summit Complex Account by calling 719-574-1100 or 800-525-6923.
- Mail a check to the Pikes Peak Summit Complex Gift Trust Account. Make it payable to, “City of Colorado Springs – Pikes Peak Summit Complex,” and mail to: P.O. Box 1575, MC 060, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.
- Get a tax break through the Pikes Peak Enterprise Zone. To encourage Colorado taxpayers to make contributions to non-profits that make improvements to the Pikes Peak Enterprise Zone, a State Income Tax Credit equal to 25% of monetary contributions is available. To make a donation through the Pikes Peak Enterprise Zone, send a check made payable to, “Enterprise Zone,” and in the Memo include “Pikes Peak Summit Complex” and your Tax ID Number (last 4-digits of Social Security Number, Colorado Account Number or EIN). Mail to: Pikes Peak Summit Complex, P.O. Box 1575, MC 060, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.
- Donate through the Pikes Peak Community Foundation. Send a check made payable to, “The Pikes Peak Community Foundation.” In the Memo include “Pikes Peak Summit Complex Fund,” and mail to: Pikes Peak Summit Complex, P.O. Box 1575, MC 060, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.
- There are a limited number of physical sponsorship opportunities to have your gift publicly recognized at the summit based on the amount of your donation. The giving level for these opportunities starts at $500. If you are interested in learning more about them, email campaign.DL@springsgov.com.