The information from any cases posted here cannot be used to harass, intimidate or seek retribution on any party listed in the case. All cases are redacted in accordance with the Colorado Criminal Justice Records Act. There is no charge to view or download any reports shared here.
STATUS TODAY: 8-15-19 Press Release - Officer-Involved Shooting 2100 Block of Preuss Road
In the video you will find, in order:
- 911 Call Audio with Transcription
- The initial portion of the 911 call from the reporting party describing what occurred and providing suspect descriptions
- Radio Communications Audio with Transcription
- This audio is compressed to remove empty airtime when no one is speaking
- Sergeant Van’t Land’s Body Worn Camera Video
- Officer Evenson’s Body Worn Camera Video
- Sergeant Van’t Land’s Body Worn Camera Video with Enhanced Audio, Transcription, and Slowed Down
- Officer Evenson’s Body Worn Camera Video with Enhanced Audio, Transcription, and Slowed Down
- Copy of Colorado Revised Statue 16-3-103 “Stopping a Suspect”
- Copy of relevant portion of Colorado Revised Statue 18-1-707 “Use of Physical Force in Making an Arrest or in Preventing an Escape Definitions”
Note: Please note that the video is extremely graphic and only appropriate for mature audiences.