Originator ID (debit block) number is 1522077581. If you have a debit block on your bank account please provide this number to your bank to allow the payment to be processed when using our online services.
Our Online Services allow you to:
- Apply for a Sales Tax License
- Add a location to an existing license
- File a Tax Return
- Pay License Renewal Fee
- Pay Statement of Account (credits cannot be used online)
- View and Print License
Sales and Use Tax Return
- You are responsible for filing a return by the due date, regardless of whether you receive one in the mail. Returns must be filed even if no tax is due.
- Instructions for City of Colorado Springs Sales and/or Use Tax Returns
- Sales and Use Tax Return
- Sales and Use Tax Return in Spanish
- Additional Schedule C for Consolidated Accounts
- For periods prior to January 1, 2016 please use, Sales and Use Tax Return with 2.50% tax rate
Consumer Use Tax Return (non construction)
Construction Use Tax Return (not related to ST-16A(QE) see "additional forms")
- Contractors Rules & Lump Sum Improvement to Real Property Contracts Information
- Contractors and Tax Exempt Entities
- Construction Use Tax Return
File an Amended Return:
If you discover an error on a previously filed return, you should file an amended return. An amended return must be filed within three years of the original due date of the return filed.
Currently, there is no electronic method to amend or correct a return.
Send the completed amended return worksheet and signature page to the following address:
If you owe additional tax, return the completed form and payment to the city of Colorado Springs, Sales Tax, Department 2408, Denver, CO 80256-0001.
If you have overpaid your tax, return the completed form to the city of Colorado Springs, Sales Tax, PO Box 1575, Mail Code 225, Colorado Springs, CO 80901-1575.
- Instructions and Signature Page
- 2.50% Sales Tax Amended Return Worksheet (use for activity PRIOR to December 31, 2015)
- 3.12% Sales Tax Amended Return Worksheet (use for activity January 1, 2016, through December 31, 2017)
- 3.12% Sales Tax Amended Return Worksheet (use for activity January 1, 2018, and AFTER)