Fall Season 2021
Registration for the 2021 fall tackle football season for 3rd-8th graders is open from May 10 to July 16, 2021. Late Registration begins July 21. 2nd graders can waive into the program by signing a waiver to play with 3rd and 4th graders.
- Practices Start: Week of August 2
- Games Start: Week of August 23
- Season Ends: No later than October 23
- Fee: $108/child
- Fee: $98/child (District 11 6th/7th, 8th grade school teams)
All registered participants must be officially weighed. Registered participants can weigh-in between June 12th through the July 30th; Monday-Friday; 8 AM-4:30 PM at the Sports Office at Memorial Park 1315 E. Pikes Peak Ave. NOTE: District 11 school football teams registered participants do not weigh in as we have no restrictions at that level.
- 3rd and 4th City League
- 5th Grade City League
- 6th Grade City League
- 6th and 7th Grade City League
- 8th Grade City League
Questions: If you have any questions or issues you can call our sports office at 719-385-5981
Policies and Fees
- A full refund or credit is issued if the activity is canceled by the City.
- Once the program has started but is not yet 50% complete, an individual withdrawing from the activity can be refunded or credited 50% of the registration price.
- No refund or credit will be issued for withdrawal if 50 percent or more of the program is completed.
The adjusted fee and payment plan programs were established to allow Recreation Services to serve more people fairly and efficiently. Adjusted fees are available for activities exceeding a registration cost of $30.
Memories that Last
By registering in PRCS activities, you hereby consent to the photographing of your child by the City of Colorado Springs and/or their agents. You hereby consent to the use of these photographs singularly or in conjunction with other photographs or video recordings for PRCS marketing and training purposes without compensation.
Through a partnership with the National Inclusion Project, Youth Sports strives to offer opportunities for children of ALL abilities, so ALL youth have a chance to play. Call (719) 385-6964 for details.