Catch the Manitou Springs shuttle for a relaxing, air-conditioned ride along Manitou Avenue, with service that will connect you to the Pikes Peak Cog Railway, the Incline and historic downtown Manitou Springs. Plan your day in Historic Manitou Springs at manitousprings.org.
The free public parking lot is located behind the Tajine Alami Moroccan Restaurant at 10 Old Man's Trail. Please note, parking in front of the property is reserved for restaurant customers. The free lot holds approximately 100 vehicles and can accommodate buses and RVs. Overnight parking, camping, or long-term parking is not allowed. The lot will be available through September 30, 2015 to provide more parking capacity for visitors, hikers and downtown employees, and to serve the shuttles.
Ride FREE from Sunday, May 17 - Saturday, September 12, 2015
The Manitou Ave. Shuttle - Route 333
- The route runs from the Ruxton roundabout, east, looping around Fields Park on El Paso to Beckers Lane and back on Manitou Avenue through downtown to Ruxton.
- This shuttle will serve the east end motels and businesses, the pool, Fields Park and downtown. It will overlap with the Incline/COG Shuttle through downtown.
- One bus operates from 7:50 a.m. - 10:05 p.m. Sunday-Thursday with 20 minute headways (travel time).
- On Fridays and Saturdays, including the 4th of July, the bus will operate from 7:50 a.m. - 12:05 a.m.
The Incline/COG Shuttle - Route 33
- This shuttle runs from the free parking lot up to the stop on Ruxton Avenue near the Cog Depot.
- One bus operates from 6 a.m. - 8:15 p.m. every day with 20 minute headways (travel time).
- A second bus operates from 10 a.m. - 8:15 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- When both Incline/COG Shuttle buses are running on weekends, they are staggered so riders can expect only a 10 minute wait between shuttles.
For more detailed schedule information, use the My Next Bus? sign posted at each stop.