Fares are good from origin to end of line. Bus fareboxes accept U.S. coins and dollar bills and Mountain Metropolitan bus passes. No tokens or pennies. Please have exact fare or pre-purchased ticket. Neither the bus driver nor the farebox can provide change.
|Basic Fare/One Ride Adult - ages 19 - 59||$1.75|
|SPECIAL FARE *Youth - ages 6-18 (5 and younger ride free with paid adult) *Medicare/Disabled *Senior - ages 60+||$.85|
|Transfers are free and issued upon request with a paid fare. Transfers are only good for 2 hours and 2 rides on one-way trips.||FREE|
|31-Day Ticket - unlimited one-way trips in a consecutive 31-day period||$63.00|
|Adult 20-Ride Ticket - good for 20-one way trips||$32.00|
|*Special 20-Ride Ticket - Youth ages 6 - 18, Medicare/Disabled, Senior (60+); good for 20-one way trips||$16.00|
|Summer Haul Pass - unlimited one-way trips from June 1 - August 31 on Mountain Metro fixed-route buses for kids 18 and under; good for one year only (year indicated on pass)||$25.00|
|Day Pass – unlimited rides on fixed-route buses. Day Passes expire at midnight on the day of activation.||$4.00|
|*Special Riders, please be prepared to show proper ID or proof of eligibility upon request.|
Purchase tickets online or visit Transit Administration - 1015 Transit Drive, the Downtown Terminal - 127 E. Kiowa Street (Mountain Metro Adult 20-Ride, Economy 20-Ride, 31-Day only), or the following participating King Soopers and Safeway stores:
1750 W. Uintah St. - (719) 636-5043
6930 N. Academy Blvd. - (719) 598-5177
815 Cheyenne Meadows Rd. - (719) 527-1590
3570 Hartsel Dr. - (719) 590-1099
6030 Stetson Hills Blvd. - (719) 591-7043
2910 S. Academy Blvd. - (719) 393-9622
9225 N. Union Blvd. - (719) 522-2200
3620 Austin Bluffs Pkwy. - (719) 598-1891
3250 Centennial Blvd. - (719) 325-0344
1920 S. Nevada Ave. - (719) 636-5257
2210 N. Wahsatch Ave. - (719) 471-7243
1121 N. Circle Dr. - (719) 573-6023
3275 W. Colorado Ave. - (719) 473-6446
1425 S. Murray Blvd. - (719) 591-0831
6520 S. Academy Blvd. - (719) 527-4807
5060 N. Academy Blvd. - (719) 593-1474
2890 N. Powers Blvd. - (719) 573-4759
840 Village Center Dr. - (719) 548-1404
6925 Mesa Ridge Pkwy. (Fountain) - (719) 322-9351
7655 McLaughlin Rd. (Falcon) - (719) 495-7300
Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Ticket must be accounted for in farebox.
- 31-Day ticket is valid for one passenger only.
- Special ticket holders, please be prepared to show proper ID or proof of eligibility upon request.
- Ticket is subject to revocation upon misuse.
- Possession and care of ticket is the responsibility of the ticket holder.
- Mountain Metropolitan Transit is not responsible for replacement of damaged, lost, or stolen tickets.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES OF MOUNTAIN METROPOLITAN TRANSIT TICKETS ARE PERMITTED. Purchase of ticket does not guarantee bus service or continuation of routes. Bus schedules, routes, equipment, and fares are subject to change without notice.
Possession and care of bus tickets is the responsibility of the ticket holder.
- Do not fold
- Do not get wet
- Do not expose to magnet
- Do not expose to extreme heat
Mountain Metropolitan Transit is not responsible for replacement of damaged bus tickets. If your ticket does not work in the fare box because it is damaged, you will be required to pay the fare or purchase another ticket.
For complete information call:
TTY users 1-800-659-2656