Development and Site Plans
Colorado Springs Fire Department information regarding development and / or site plans relating to new construction as well as general apparatus access information.
- Fire Department Access: General Requirements per Chapter 5 and Appendix D of the 2015 International Fire Code with local amendments
- Site Plan Submittal Form: Required submittal information for site plans that are submitted directly to the fire department rather than submitted through City Planning such as a development plan
- Apparatus Specifications: Data for use within the AutoTurn program to evaluate CSFD fire apparatus movements throughout a site. Also contains other useful data to ensure adequate apparatus access.
- Fire Department Access During Construction: Current fire apparatus access requirements for construction sites.
- Fire Lane Markings: Location and installation requirements for fire lanes for both new and existing locations